Download Google Chrome Standalone Installer for Windows 10 64 bit / 32 bit. Get Chrome Browser more fast, simple, and secure browser for all your devices.
Google Chrome Features
Chrome Browser is designed to be fast in every possible way. More quick when to start up your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications lightning fast.
Chrome browser is streamlined, clean and simple. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box and arrange tabs quickly and easily.
More keep you secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto-updates to make sure you have all the latest security fixes.
Google Chrome puts you in control of your private information while helping protect the information you share when you’re online.
Many of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours. It’s easy to tweak your settings and add apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
- Signing in
Signing in to Chrome Browser brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers. It also automatically signs you in to all your favorite Google services.
Sign in to Google Chrome for Windows 10
You can save and sync things like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings to your Google Account. You should only sign in to Chrome from trusted computers. To keep your data safe, we recommend you don’t sign in if you’re on a public computer.
How it’s different than signing into a website
- Website sign-in: Signing in to a website allows the website to remember some of your preferences and information.
- Chrome sign-in: Signing in to Chrome connects your Google Account to your browser for a more personalized browsing experience. All of your Chrome data, like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings, will be synced to your Google Account and available on any device where you sign in to Chrome. You’ll also be automatically signed in to Gmail, YouTube, Search, or other Google services.
How signing in to Google Chrome helps you
- Your browsing data, like your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings, are saved and synced to your Google Account. That way, your data is available on any device where you sign in to Chrome with the same account. And, any changes you make to your data on one device sync to all the devices where you’re signed in to Chrome.
- If your computer is stolen or broken, you can get back your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings just by signing in to Chrome again on your new computer.
- Your Google services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Search are easier to use, since you’ll automatically be signed in to them as well.